Large visual back 2 inch SCT Click-Lock Eyepiece holder / Visual Back for C11 to C-14 scopes
The Baader 2 inch Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into a new era removing the need for cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2 inch eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
The 2 inch ClickLock system is designed to be much more mechanically solid.
- Even a 20 degree turn with light pressure of the rotary lever is enough to hold all 2 inch accessories absolutely securely and firmly.
- Ratchet function indicates the position of the clamp acoustically and haptically. So you can know if the clamp is open or closed in the dark and without looking.
- Massive tension ring keeps even the most expensive accessories absolutely safe, without causing scratches and bruises
- The position of the rotary lever is adjustable for left-hand / right-hand use either by six camera slotted screws or by six Allen screws with a hexagonal wrench (depending on the model)
- The heaviest tested load to date is a complete C14 with an SCL-clamp and a 2 inch Click Lock star diagonal with a Scopos 30mm extreme eyepiece. The C14 has been lifted on the eyepiece. We emphasize that this test setup is not is recommended for imitation.