**This is a special order product & cannot be ordered online. Please contact us via email or phone to order**
Brilliant new and superb high quality high performance Japanese made eyepiece with 83 degree apparent field of view. Many critical observers in the field say it rivals Nagler type 6 having slighlty wider view, longer eye-relief and better price.
- 83 degrees ultra wide angle design with 7-element offers exceptionally wide apparent field of view.
- Precious high-refractive and low-dispersion glass materials including rare earth element lanthanum are abundantly used to correct diverse aberrations at very high level.
- Extremely sharp star images are available over the entire field of view.
- High transmission multi-coating over all the air-contacting lens surfaces in combination with special coating on the lens connecting surfaces deliver surprisingly high contrast and bright field of view.
- Optimisation of barrel structure in synergy with up-do-date optical simulation excellently reduces ghost and flares for extraordinary clear field of view.
- High transmission multi-coating: Less than 0.5% over visual range from 430nm to 690nm.
- 100% light volume is available over the entire 83 degrees apparent field of view without vignetting, even with fast F4 optics, offering perfect brightness not only in the centre but also to the edge.
- The SSW series outperforms across the board and even with fast F4 optics.
- The sturdy anodised aluminium body harmonises with easy to identify colour variations of the spectrum for each focal length.
- Unique anti-rolling rubber protection design with hexagonal barrel greatly assures handling comfort.
- Drop-preventing sleeve design is applicable with both screw and compression ring type eyepiece adapter.
- The retractable eyecup with rubber grip offers great viewing and handling comfort.
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Supreme optics Made in Japan.